Wednesday 23 March 2016

It's over...but I still do

They say love hurts,
And I say my love for you hurts my heart...

As I am thinking about it, I feel that I need more air... 
...I suffocate, 
I wish I could breathe normally with you on mind,

I ask myself if it happens to you to think about me again, as I am doing in this moment,
I wish I could cry all tears in my eyes, I wish I could scream with the loudest of voices in my throat and stomach,
I tell myself it is normal, it's still fresh, give it more time girl!
I will probably heal, I will definitely get over it, I have to...

I am sorry, but #2016 was not meant to start like that,
I am sorry you drove me crazy those months behind,
I am sorry I took it too serious,
I am sorry I was in hurry to conquer your heart and life,
I am sorry these stupid hormones won't let me be!...yea! 
I am sorry my biological clock is turning so fast,
I am sorry it had to be my fault,
I am sorry I believed Stone was my rock,
I am sorry I thought the star I am could brighten the stone I had,
I am sorry #Stonestelle was just too sweet as a dream,
I am sorry our planned and now missed future mini squad will have to find their place with other Mummy and Daddy,
I am sorry I have not been that dreamgirl of yours till the end,
I am sorry it had to end so painfully, and...
I am sorry if I blame you or both of us,
I am sorry I can still not get over it,
I am sorry for being that dreaming and crazy girl,
I am sorry, the stubborn girl in me had to take a decision and stick to it,
I am sorry for being too strong to believe that it is and will remain over,
I am sorry I have to look at what is ahead no matter how doleful and enfeebling the past and the present are,
I am sorry for being too proud -like you- to check on you after that last message,
I am sorry I need to forgive and forget,
I am sorry we both need it,
I am sorry for a last thing

...I still love you,
...It's over, but I still do.


Ayaba

No comments:

Post a Comment